February 18, 2009

bye-yum-pum-pum

I've been all in the mood to blog the last couple days - and I have absolutely nothing to say. Ha.
So I'll tell you that first of all, last night was the first Book Club of my life, and it was everything I dreamed it would be. I have ALWAYS wanted to be in a book club - as many of you know, I heart reading, and I do it as often as possible. So a couple months ago, a friend was talking about her book club, and before I know it, it's the third Tuesday of February and I am in a coffee shop speed reading "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali and at book club, book completed, by 7. Look at me go. And so, the verdict is in, Book Club is every bit as fun as I thought it would be. I feel way smarter and more grown up today than I have in a long time because I spent last night drinking wine with other grown ups and talking about modern-day Islam. WHAT UP!

Secondly, my favorite blog of all time, Stuff Christians Like, was lovely again today. I'd suggest you read it: Wondering if We're Worth Anything.

happy hump day... as soon as my iPod is done charging, I'm heading to the Y. No love-song-skipping today! and since I have a few minutes... here are some pictures from the weekend:

performing a dramatic skit at Seminary Olympics (we won by the way):
"the triplets" at my friend Erin's Valentine's shin-dig:
and last but not least, out downtown on valentine's day:I also feel, as a parting thought, that you should know that I am jamming to Xanadu by Olivia Newton John right now and I am loving every minute of it. true story.

No comments: