January 23, 2009

help a sista out

Ok, so, Thursday (a week from yesterday) marks Kansas' 148th birthday... and the second annual Kansas Day Party hosted by the girls of 1403 University. It's funny to remember last year... I had just moved in and hardly knew anyone. I imagine this year will be more fun. Ha!
Anyhoo... I need a costume!! Last year some of the costumes included: Crazy Mike, largest ball of twine, and a sunflower.
I need some suggestions! My only thought so far has been Kirstie Alley. And I'm not even sure how I would pull that off.

Ok so... creative juices flowing... aaaaaand, go.

1 comment:

Frank and Teen said...

I gave you an award! Check out my blog to see what I mean!

Wish I could give you a suggestion, but I am definitely not that creative!! =)

Have a good week!

Kris