October 22, 2007

back to back black ties

things i have learned recently:

new friends are fab
sweet potatoes are DELICIOUS if done right.
grad school is, like, i don't know, really hard?
british men are incredibly inappropriate, generally speaking.
you CAN meet cool, cute boys who love Jesus in bars.
i really like tilapia.
i actually kind of like running.
alix and i are really flipping funny.
snow in october is glorious

i think that about covers it.
i'd write more, but school ate my life.

listen to: doubting thomas by Nickel Creek

"If there's not a God, then, who are all these churches for? And... who is Jesus' dad?"
- The Office

2 comments:

midwest princess said...

um, can we talk about how funny the office is this season? my favorite line from last week, when michael comes out of his office and yells:

"I DECLARE....BANKRUPTCY!!!!"

Unknown said...

I will have you know that reading this made me crave sweet potatoes like nothing else. So what did I do on Tuesday night? I ate sweet potatoes. Thank you, Megan. For everything.

By the way -- GO ROCKIES, I might have dreamed about you the other night, and I'll see you in like 3 weeks. OMGWTF!