October 26, 2009

ladies and gentlemen -- Bigger Timmy

well, ladies and gents, today is a very special day...
BIGGER TIMMY's BIRTHDAY!
You see, in our family there is big Timmy (little Timmy) and bigger Timmy (this Timmy) because little Timmy (don't tell him I said that or I'll be in biggest trouble) "is not little." Clearly.

here is Tim (Papa,) swimming with Joel...
Here is Tim doing what he does best, busting a move on the dance floor.
And here is the other thing Tim does best. Whatever Mom tells him. Haha I KID I KID... dressing up for Halloween as Woody and Bo Peep.
I am continually thankful to have this Timmy in my life & in my corner! Whether it's because I got a speeding ticket or because I need a partner to sing "Grundy County Auction," he's always there for me.
You are the best Timmy Jimmy!! I love you!! Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: